Color Atlas of Human Anatomy, Volume 2: Internal Organs
For over 45 years, the three-volume Color Atlas of Human Anatomy has provided readers with a compact review of the human body and its structures. It is ideal for studying, preparing for exams, and as a reference.
The new, 7th edition of Volume 2: Internal Organs builds on a robust foundation of scientific knowledge, summarizing in its compactness the macroscopic and topographic anatomy and the functions of the internal organs.
- Proven concept of concise texts paired with more than 200 color plates of outstanding anatomical illustrations
- Microscopic anatomy—if necessary for understanding the respective organ
- Organ functions are explained in connection with the embryological development of the organs, so many anatomical relationships can be better understood
- For numerous cross-sectional anatomical illustrations, corresponding CT and MRI images are provided, which helps with the application of anatomical knowledge in clinical practice
Volume 2: Internal Organs is accompanied by Volume 1: Locomotor System (ISBN 978-3-13-242443-3) and Volume 3: Nervous System and Sensory Organs (ISBN 978-3-13-242451-7).
2. Cardiovascular System
3. Respiratory System
4. Alimentary System
5. Urinary System
6. Male Genital System
7. Female Genital System
8. Pregnancy and Human Development
9. Secretion, Glandular Epithelium, Endocrine System
10. Blood and Lymphatic Systems
11. The Integument