AnaesthesiaSkills in veterinary medicine
Perioperative management in small, companion and domestic animals
5.00 x 7.50 in, Beilage: Online resource
- Multiple-item retail product, part(s) enclosed
- Published: November 2023
Handling anaesthesia and monitoring equipment, established anaesthesia protocols, modern pain management, dealing with complications and associated diseases of the patient – profound knowledge in a practical, compact and easy-to-read format.
Benefit from the author’s extensive wealth of experience as well as valuable tips and tricks from everyday clinical practice.
- Overview: Anaesthesia machine and monitoring equipment systematically explained
- Comprehensive: Categorisation by animal species – small and large animals including small mammals, South American camelids and horses
- At a glance: The most important drugs with indications, dosages, effects and side effects as well as contraindications and precautions
- Tailor made: For veterinarians, veterinary students, interns, residents and veterinary nurses
AnaesthesiaSkills support you from A to Z: from alfaxalone to zenalpha, from apnoea to zeroing the transducer – so that you are well prepared for all eventualities!
Knowing what to do, exactly when it matters!
Access your complimentary online version directly from www.vetcenter.de by using the unique code in the front of this book.
1 The Anaesthesia Machine
3 Stages of general anaesthesia
5 Species-specific anaesthesia
6 Physiology and pathophysiology
7 Case management
8 Anaesthetic incidents and complications
9 Pain and pain therapy
10 Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) in small animals
12 List of abbreviations
13 Further reading